As part of activities lined up to celebrate Pastor Adeboye 's 80th birthday, His Love Foundation (HLF), the charity arm of RCCG will be extending its medical intervention programme to the people of Abuja and Bauchi with the commissioning of Enoch and Folu Adeboye Dialysis Center at Wuse District Hospital on Thursday, 17th February, 2022 and at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Teaching Hospital, Bauchi on Saturday, 19th February, 2022, bringing the number of Dialysis machines commissioned across Nigeria to 37.
In the two centers, there will be a total of 11 Dialysis Machines, 2 Medical Water Reverse Osmosis Purification System and 2 dedicated 30KVA generators. In a statement according to the HLF, the centres sited in Abuja and Bauchi are specifically to ensure that the impact projects of the charity Organisation continues to spread across the length and breadth of the country.
So far His Love Foundation in the area of health has donated the following:
THE ENOCH AND FOLU ADEBOYE INTENSIVE CARE UNITS in 4 hospitals namely:
• LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL LASUTH
• PLATEAU STATE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL PLATEAU STATE
• REDEEMERS HEALTH CENTER, MOWE OGUN STATE
• ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES TEACHING HOSPITAL ONDO STATE ICU
THE ENOCH AND FOLU ADEBOYE DIALYSIS UNITS in 7 Hospitals aside the ones to be commissioned in Abuja and Bauchi:
• HEALING STRIPES DIALYSIS CENTER, ONIRU VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS STATE
• OLABISI ONABANJO TEACHING HOSPITAL SHAGAMU OGUN STATE
• REDEEMERS HEALTH CENTER DIALYSIS CENTER MOWE OGUN STATE
• REDEEMERS HEALTH CARE CENTER IBADAN OYO STATE
• ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES TEACHING HOSPITAL ONDO STATE.
• UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL IBADAN OYO STATE
• GBAGADA GENERAL HOSPITAL LAGOS STATE.
Also HLF has set up a Cancer Screening Centre called HEALING STRIPES CANCER SCREENING CENTER, LAGOS STATE.
• 2 X-ray Units at ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES TEACHING HOSPITAL ONDO STATE and REDEEMERS HEALTH CENTER MOWE OGUN STATE
• 1 Cardiac Diagnostic Unit at ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF MEDICAL SCIENCES TEACHING HOSPITAL ONDO STATE.
His Love Foundation through its health initiatives has impacted about 9 million lives and has spent over 25 billion naira in the last 3 yrs on various social interventions.
The commissioning event will be attended by eminent persons in government and within the Redeemed Christian Church of God leadership.