Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is a growth-focused consumer packaged goods company and the strategic bottling partner of the Coca-Cola company in Nigeria is pleased to launch this year's edition of the Naija Coke Summers.
This is a one-month internship programme designed to attract third/penultimate year undergraduate students who share our passion for excellence, strive to learn with speed and agility, display creative thinking skills, and work well within a team.
The Naija Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks.
This year, the program will hold throughout the month of August across our plant locations nationwide (Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Edo, Imo, Borno, Rivers, and FCT). If you fit the profile below, we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us!
- Currently in the third/penultimate year of undergraduate study in a Nigerian university.
- Minimum of current Grade Point Average (GPA) of Second Class Upper.
- Ownership/Access to a smart phone and laptop.
- Currently resident within proximity of NBC plants (Agidingbi, Lagos; Asejire,Oyo; Challawa, Kano; Benin-City, Edo; Owerri, Imo; Maiduguri, Borno; Port-Harcourt, Rivers; Abuja, FCT).
- Available for the entire month of August to give full attention to the Internship Programme.
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition, and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving/creative and innovative thinking skills, curiosity, and a great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
Interested applicants should:
Visit the NBC online application portal: https://flows.beamery.com/coca-colahellenic/cs2021ng
Read, follow the instructions, and complete the online application form.
Post a Comment